Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from this forum live in S.C an do any type of comp shooting..if so where at and what club..Id like to see how many are from this area..I know of the one in Spartanburg Practical and the greenville gun club..went to the spartanburg one past weekend.. great bunch of guys..

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Rock Hill, SC.

Mid Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia, SC.

IPSC 2nd SAT of the month
IDPA 4th SAT of the month

Seems to be a great group of guys

www.midcarolinarifleclub.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in Charleston,, and presently do my shooting at an indoor range,
We are looking into Palmetto Gun Club,, I visited their facilities years ago and they were nice then. They have since aquired another range and upgraded the existing.

Hey, Spankymac,, I went into a sporting good store there in Rock Hill last year,, thought it was a small place, judging from the front,, man this place was huge! Are you familiar? They had everything from clothes to fishing, guns to ATVs. Old metal looking building(s)

B.G.

·
Registered
29 Posts
bgf said:
I'm in Charleston,, and presently do my shooting at an indoor range,

Man I need a good range buddy. I fire about 200 rounds a week. Live on James Is. We could hook up and have a friendly shoot. I'd love to see how I could stack up to other serious shooters. XD9, 15 round mags.

I'm in Greenville often also. Keep the thread up. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I try to go at least once a week,, and twice if I can. I've got a buddy from West Ashley that goes sometimes, I go by myself alot. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected], I'll send you my cell phone number..
I am on John's Island,, Howdy neighbor! I go most often to ATP in Goose Creek,,

B.G.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts