Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Details:
Looking to sell or trade my Springfield Armory XDm. This is the 4.5" barreled model chambered in 9x19 parabellum/9mm Luger. I bought this gun roughly a year ago for personal protection and plinking. I have put about 500 rounds through the gun and have taken meticulous care of it. About two months ago I began purchasing a few upgrades for the gun with the hopes of entering some local shooting competitions. Currently installed on the gun is a FULL Springer Precision Trigger Kit (new trigger bar, sear, springs). This kit allows for a 50% reduction in trigger travel and a 25% reduction in trigger pull weight. Also recently installed are Dawson Precision sights. The rear is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and is serrated black. The front is matching height fiber optic (comes with red installed, green can be installed and is included). Excellent sights and trigger allow for rapid, accurate shooting. The last upgrade is a Springer Precision weighted guide rod. The added weight in the front of the gun allows for less recoil and faster followup shots. Also included with the gun is the full set of XDGear and the hard case. This set includes a paddle holster, dual magazine holster (not pictured but included), speed loader, coil lock, cleaning swab, 2 (19) round magazines, and manual. Also included are ALL stock parts so the gun can be converted back to normal if desired. I am listing this firearm at a loss and would much prefer to trade if the right trade comes along. Additional pictures can be taken upon request.

Pictures:
ImageShack Album - 7 images

Price:
$775 plus shipping

Trades:
Springfield Armory Loaded 1911
Smith & Wesson M&P9c

Legal:
As with all deals in IL, a valid FOID is required as well as a 72 hour waiting period after payment has arrived. If purchased by a non-IL resident information must be exchanged and your FFL information must be provided. If your FFL charges a transfer fee, you will be responsible for paying it.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts