Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My recent email inquiry about the upcoming release of an Compact XDM 45, copied and pasted below, only prove that Mr. Terry Bowers, Dealer Assistance Team, of Springfield Armory is a steel trap and not susceptible to the Jedi mind tricks.

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:03 PM
To: Terry Bowers
Subject: Sales Email - Sent: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:46:13 -0500 - compact XDm 45
Will you be releasing a compact version of the XDm 45 acp anytime soon?

Sir,
At this time there are no plans that I am aware of to produce this particular firearm. We are constantly adding to and improving our line of firearms, so it is possible that this firearm could be available at some point in the future. Keep an eye on our website and major firearm publications for any new releases. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

With Best Regards,
Terry Bowers
Dealer Assistance Team
Springfield Armory
420 W. Main St.
Geneseo, IL 61254

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:54 PM
To: Terry Bowers
Subject: Re: Sales Email - Sent: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:46:13 -0500 - compact XDm 45
Terry,

Thanks for your prompt response. Just one more question. When can I pick up a compact XDm in 45 acp ?

Sir,
As I said, there are no plans that I am aware of at this time for production of a XDM 45 compact. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

With Best Regards,
Terry Bowers
Dealer Assistance Team
Springfield Armory
420 W. Main St.
Geneseo, IL 61254

·
Registered
205 Posts
Me too would like to get a XDM 3.8 compac in .45 ACP.

I guess they have to reach a certain number of sales of the more popular calibers (9 mm & 40 S&W) before embarking into the 45 ACP round.

What they (apparently) don't know is that a lot of us will get 2 XDM 3.8c, one in 45 ACP and one in 9 mm.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Post a link to his Email. I'll send a similar letter.
Lmao......that would be really funny if all 4000 plus active members each sent him an email to read Tuesday morning.....they would have to do a 45 compact for sure, if they are not already.......

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
I am in, post his email address.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Lmao......that would be really funny if all 4000 plus active members each sent him an email to read Tuesday morning.....they would have to do a 45 compact for sure, if they are not already.......
Let's do it, I'd get one

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Terry has incoming :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
293 Posts
You guys are a hoot. But if SA is true to form, they'll sneak out the 45 compact toward the end of the year. ;)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Sending when I get done with jury duty....

·
Registered
345 Posts
The poor guy would probably break out in cold sweats every Tuesday morning after a few weeks of this. Email sent.:twisted:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts