Springfield XD Forum banner

colt22..and I love shooting my 22's..

882 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  vikz 
#1 ·
hello guys here is one of my latest 22lr pistol..colt22 ..

With some of my other 22 pistols..and yes they are all shooters as long as i do my part , shooting at my spinners at 25yds is a piece of cake on all of them..

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
chapie it was not easy to put it together unless you already have an experience on assembling rugers, i mean they just pretty much drop in but assembling them is a pain, no fitting needed just take the bolt pin out put the new bolt pin in and they drop in..my dealer called VQ directly becs they only deal with ffls..mine was 325+ tax but i saw it cheaper online can't remember the website but i think it will be thesame price after shipping and what not..
Was it easy to add or a pain or what? Did it take "some fitting" or just drop in? How much are they / where did you get it? Can you tell I like it? It looks really good.

Chapie+

#9 ·
of the three you have, whats the best shooter, or can be made into the best shooter with out spending more in total than i did on the gun.

that colt is a looker, thats the badest looking .22 i have seen.

$299 i think i am gonna get one if you think its the nicest of the three.

#10 ·
I think if i put the scope i have now on the ruger w/ Volquartsen it will be the best one ,they are all accurate if they all have scope on them..
of the three you have, whats the best shooter, or can be made into the best shooter with out spending more in total than i did on the gun.

that colt is a looker, thats the badest looking .22 i have seen.

$299 i think i am gonna get one if you think its the nicest of the three.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.