Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for a while, and since I'm picking up the new "toys" tomorrow I thought I'd better get reg'd.

I went a little over board as I tend to do, but I'll deal with the guilt later on. I bought 3 new XDs. I got an XD sub .40, an XD .45C, and of course an XDm in .40 bi-tone. I can't emphasize how well these guns fit my hands. Only the HK45 fit me better. Naturally, I can't wait to get to the range. It should be a fun weekend.

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! Congrats, but HOLY CRAP!!! Welcome from a former, and soon to be again, Coloradoan!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heh im a newbie here too, where abouts in CO are you?
Also, you will not be disappointed, they're excellent guns, my XD-9 Tactical has been through probably 600 rounds without any jams or anything.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. I'll have to get my profile edited and some pics up soon. For the local crew I'm in southeast Aurora, almost in Parker.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Hello and welcome...I just registered on here too. I'm from Parker but am stationed in Yuma, AZ.
Wowzers on your big purchase!!!!:shock: Congrats on them as well. Will be looking for that range report.;)

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Welcome from Colorado as well buddy, I'm over in Grand Junction.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome fron Northern Colorado....HOOAH

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I've been lurking for a while, and since I'm picking up the new "toys" tomorrow I thought I'd better get reg'd.

I went a little over board as I tend to do, but I'll deal with the guilt later on. I bought 3 new XDs. I got an XD sub .40, an XD .45C, and of course an XDm in .40 bi-tone. I can't emphasize how well these guns fit my hands. Only the HK45 fit me better. Naturally, I can't wait to get to the range. It should be a fun weekend.

Dave
3 guns at one time, I'd hate to be you when the BATF shows up asking questions like they did when I bought 2 at one time.

;-):razz::mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
TMP where do you shoot in Longmont? I'll be moving there soon to be a LEO and don't know the area well yet.

Nate
I use to live in Denver and go to Green Mtn. or the Firing Line. Since moving up here and being closer to the Mtns. I have been shooting up in the hills. There is a great spot about 30 miles from Longmont that is nice during the week or early on the weekends. I work M-F so don't get up during the week much. PM me and I can fill you in.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
"3 guns at one time, I'd hate to be you when the BATF shows up asking questions like they did when I bought 2 at one time."

What happened, what did you tell them?

There is no law against buying multiple guns at once so WTH?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
"3 guns at one time, I'd hate to be you when the BATF shows up asking questions like they did when I bought 2 at one time."

What happened, what did you tell them?

There is no law against buying multiple guns at once so WTH?
look at the bottom of the post.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the toys...Somebody hit the lottery...:lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts