Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
nice, i got the 4" zytel, i kinna want the 6er too now. that dude with the stash in the video scares me, like he had the pleasure of slicing someone up back in the day.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, i got the 4" zytel, i kinna want the 6er too now. that dude with the stash in the video scares me, like he had the pleasure of slicing someone up back in the day.
LOL he's the owner and president of the company. Really loves his job.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
im gonna spring for the aluminum handle 6", looks more nicer than the zytel version. nice knifes, my fingers have scars already from messin with the other one.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
you can really reach out & touch someone with the 6". how do you like it so far?

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can really reach out & touch someone with the 6". how do you like it so far?
Its a pretty sweet knife. Little on the heavy side (9oz) but with the aluminum handle and size that's to be expected. Gonna be interesting to see peoples reaction when they ask me "do you have a knife on you?"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
The reaction will look exactly like a females would when they ask to go back to your place and you tell them you have to see if mom and dad are asleep yet first.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The reaction will look exactly like a females would when they ask to go back to your place and you tell them you have to see if mom and dad are asleep yet first.
^Bahahahahahaha

That's what the bed of the 53 is for... ;)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'm thinkin that O'Reilly's might want to inventory that store. You gotta be selling stuff out the back door of that joint.... LMAO!!!! J/K!!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm thinkin that O'Reilly's might want to inventory that store. You gotta be selling stuff out the back door of that joint.... LMAO!!!! J/K!!!!
When you don't have to pay bills *cough* rent *cough*. Its easy to buy the things you want to buy.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've carried this knife for the last two days with no problems. The people who have seen it aren't too freaked out about it. That's a good thing IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts