Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, from Long Beach, Ca

I'm moving to Cocoa Beach, FL next week and need a heads up on a good range. Been a longtime shooter but gunless for last 20 years. Picking up a XD-40 (black/stainless) on 13th for the cross country drive out. Glad I'm moving to an enlightened gun state as the laws here are crappola!

Sent from my rooted and rommed Epic 4G

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intend to apply for ccw as soon as I get situated, probably in October some time. Looks nice going to a weapon enlightened state.

Thanks for the Google link. Does anyone have any personal experience at ranges in Brevard County?

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Intend to apply for ccw as soon as I get situated, probably in October some time. Looks nice going to a weapon enlightened state.

Thanks for the Google link. Does anyone have any personal experience at ranges in Brevard County?

I don't have any personal experience for that area, but I believe we've got a lot of members in that part of the state!

Again, welcome to Florida! You're coming to the state just in time to enjoy one of our excellent winters!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. There are many ranges with in a couple hours (or less) drive from Cocoa. I believe that Brevard County has a public range and aprivate range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts