Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a question I am hopeful you can assist with.

I have an XD-M Elite (4.5 inch barrel, 9 mm) that I have mounted a Trijicon RMR upon. As I understand, the Trijicon bright and touth suppressor sights will not co-witness through the glass because they are not tall enough. While the factory sights do co-witness, I don't consider them to be particularly great for low-light conditions. I want functional sights in case something happens to the red dot (which can fail for many reasons). I have reached out to so many companies but have no real luck with finding some similar to the Trijicon bright and tough suppressor sights that will co-witness.

Thank you so much (in advance) for any help you can offer. I appreciate it greatly (and it will allow me to avoid a lot of stress trying to contact companies that often don't respond or don't respond promptly). Best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear jonb32248, thank you for the reply. I'm kind of surprised that Springfield Armory designed the new XD-M Elite this way. At least in my circles, the Trijicon pistol sights are the "go to" iron sights for handguns. I'm hopeful I'll eventually find a solution to this issue. I really don't like the factory sights for low-light conditions. Best wishes.

I don't have your answer and seeing nobody is coming on to help. If you want an answer maybe try Glock Talk a lot of knowledge there and very active site this one seems to lag.

·
Registered
35 Posts
These might work in the 455-440 size configuration:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts