Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my permit yesterday. Off to Wally World to do the Wally Walk. I did a drive by earlier...didn't see any BGs in the parking lot, but the high school couple kissing were breaking some rules. :shock:

No sign of terrorists, but they can be sneaky little devils. :twisted:

Saw a couple silver haired ladies that looked suspicious...Were they REALLY handicap? :-?

Off I go, I think I'll secure the movie section first....,

Wish me luck

Doug

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats! pictures or it never happened!!!

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
YA gotta watch out for those silver haired ladies! And the elderly in the electric carts! then can come out of no where and run you over!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
YA gotta watch out for those silver haired ladies! And the elderly in the electric carts! then can come out of no where and run you over!
Avoid walking overly conscious about your new package. That greeter might become suspicious and pat you down. This means stop looking around, continually adjusting your pants and checking for "printing". Directly proceed to Sporting Goods department. Walk around, avoiding the glass case the first time. Then ask the clerk for some ammo. It's best if you already know what you want to buy. Don't ask the clerk to open the glass case, then you take time picking the cheapest whitebox. Pick the ammo, then call the clerk, do the checkout lickity-split.

·
Registered
425 Posts
:pI always stare into the case till they ask if I need something. I say, yes I need some 9mm. Then I whip out my carry piece and yell... WAIT!!!……. (looking at my slide)…. still yelling…. "I mean .45acp" I then pay in cash and run towards the auto dept where I wait for them to release/ let out another customer, and run to my SHTF vehicle.:razz:

Congrats vicridr. Always good to hear about another good guy out there.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Avoid walking overly conscious about your new package. That greeter might become suspicious and pat you down. This means stop looking around, continually adjusting your pants and checking for "printing". Directly proceed to Sporting Goods department. Walk around, avoiding the glass case the first time. Then ask the clerk for some ammo. It's best if you already know what you want to buy. Don't ask the clerk to open the glass case, then you take time picking the cheapest whitebox. Pick the ammo, then call the clerk, do the checkout lickity-split.
Wheres the fun in that? :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe not the best way to describe looking for a parking spot while carrying a firearm;)

I have open carried in Wal-Mart before, no one seemed to notice, or really care much if they did.
Good point! Although, to be fair, I am am XD owner, not a Glock owner...:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts