Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the latest update e-mail. For those of you wanting a nice M1 Garand here is your chance. Basically they are correct grade less the original wood.

M1 GARAND HRA SPECIAL. Over the past few years we have accumulated approximately 200 HRA M1 Garands that were in excellent condition and 100% correct, but lacked wood. Since we have no hope of ever receiving this many correct or collector grade stocks and handguards, we have decided to install the newly manufactured CMP walnut stock sets and sell this batch under a unique item number. Item number is RM1HRASSP. Price is $750 each, plus
$22.95 S&H. Please see http://www.thecmp.org/m1garand.htm for details.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Just for some eye candy, here is my Springfield Armory 5.8m correct greade in one of the CMP stamped stock sets. I removed it from the "correct" wood and placed that stock set in the box for safe keeping.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
oooooh, that's some nice eye candy. I may have to order one of their stock sets.
Thanks,
The stock sets are very nice. Nice tight fit, a very small amount of fitting was needed. I used some "new" metal,
finish is a super light 320 sanding and three coats of
Tom's 1/3 Mix Military Gunstock Wax.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
Just for some eye candy, here is my Springfield Armory 5.8m correct greade in one of the CMP stamped stock sets. I removed it from the "correct" wood and placed that stock set in the box for safe keeping.

did your stock come stained and installed?

did you have to refinish the reciever and barrel, or in short did you get that exact rifle for only $750?

sounds like a deal, very tempting, i am gonna pass this onto my cousin and bro who are both big m1 fans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts