Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to find a place to purchase them. I found a place that was selling them for $110. I should of placed my order but I didn't and now they raised the price to $150. I really want to find them cheaper than that. Does anyone know where to get some? If so, let me know. I only need two !! :wink::grin:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I paid $108 after tax at a local show. I don't know how often there are gun shows in Florida, but here in Texas it's about every third, maybe forth weekend. If I was going to pay $150, total, for a stripped lower, then I would find one on the net, but things can usually be found much cheaper at the shows around here.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
good luck people are in a buying frenzy and the retailers recognize that I've never seen anything like this virtually everyone is out of stock and those that aren't are raising their price which no one can really blame

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw some websites last night wanting $180+ so I bit the bullet. I'd rather pay an extra $40 ea/ than be out them. I've also got a little something coming in the mail, too !! ;)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i got mine at impact guns for 130

·
Registered
537 Posts
I purchased a complete CMMG receiver ready to attach to an upper with a tele-stock for $220 plus tax at the gun show.
$238 out the door.
Is that good?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts