Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't find one anywhere, checked a few web sites, the sponser sites here, local shops, cabela's.
does anyone know where i can get one for a sub compact, i would like a soft cloth one with two prongs that clip on my pants or belt, i seen some nice uncle mike's ones but the trigger guard on the s.c. xd was two big.

i hope there not right in front of me, i searched the site
thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I use a cheap ($10) IWB holster...It is an uncle mikes......size 16 I think!
It is a snug fit for the XD 9 SC at first but it will stretch!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I use Uncle Mikes Holsters for all of my IWB CARRY, they cost very little but work great with all of my hand guns. You can get a#16 for a XDSC covers the entire pistol with a moisture proof lining also soft will not hurt the XD finish. A #15 works real well with XD-4" service MOD. I also carry a #0 size for my S&W MOD. 60. You can get them with a velcro strap for security or open top, also "Left" hand (as I am)----IT WORKS FOR ME!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys
i called uncle mike's, the guy i spoke with was kinda a dick, he said they only make kydex that would fit the s.c., when i bought my s.c. the gun shop had some in the pants uncle mike's but none would fit because of the trigger guard, the shop said the s.c. was too new for sized in the pants.
i am gonna look for a number 16.
thanks

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Check my Karma, a size 12 will fit, a bit snug but it stretched to be a nice fit.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I use the medium with my service model XD9.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys,
hey ichy_trigger, whats a karma, and are there any sites i can check one out at? i called a few places and couldn't find a uncle mikes......size 16, are you sure that is the size?

so i can choose from; a dillon maverick. what size?
an uncle mike's size 16?
and a karma size 12?

any other ones i should check out before i make a purchase?
the uncle mikes sounds pretty good for the price.
thanks alot guys, gonna make some calls to local shops.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts