Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have anything positive or negative to share about Citadel 1911's? How well do they function right out of the box? My son plans on picking one up in the next couple of days. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
19,924 Posts
Built by Armscor out of the Philippines. It's a fancier version of the Rock Island Armory pistols. Lots of happy owners here. And if he should have any problems with it, the US customer service is one of the most praised in the industry.

Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I've had one for over a year now and love it. Probably have 500 rounds through it with no problems. It's also super accurate for a 500 doller pistol. Psa has them on sale from time to time for 4-430 bucks. I'll never get rid of mine.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Like already said.. there the "fancy" rock island.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have the Citadel in 9mm compact,so far has been 100%.Nothing bad to say about mine,has fed everything including HP.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I love what you did to yours! Thats amazing looking
Thanks! its amazing what you can do with a dremel, a buffing wheel, a little polishing compound and a little time.

·
Registered
19,924 Posts
They're not a stainless slide though, so more oil! Noooope!

I gotta say though, I'm partial to the new Rock's tiny roll mark. I might have to get that full rail model soon. Especially if I can find a doublestack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts