Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so !!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Lookin' good bro. Thats wassup.

Whats the funny looking bi-tone pistol on the left though?

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
God dude. The crap you rock :lol:!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thanks now I need a new key board you made me drool all over mine...lol

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys ... I'm actually missing a Tactical Innovations Billet Lower Receiver, too.

Lookin' good bro. Thats wassup.

Whats the funny looking bi-tone pistol on the left though?
The pistol on the left with the Suppressor is a Walther P22. It's all Black. It kind of has a shadow on it but it's all Black.

Hot damn. If only the girly would approve :rolleyes:.
Well, funny story about that ... My girl helped me lay it all out and had to pull my little puppies away. My little girls, the puppies, love guns and stuff in boxes. They get so excited when I get a package or have my guns out. :lol:

·
Registered
639 Posts
That's not fair :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Where ever you ordered those lowers from, they still have any? I'm about to start my build (I finally settled) once I get my truck taken care of this weekend.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
SWEET!!!
I'm going to the gun show next week to stock up! I'm actually buying everything I planned to buy in the next year all right now!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Where ever you ordered those lowers from, they still have any? I'm about to start my build (I finally settled) once I get my truck taken care of this weekend.
I second that, I'm trying to get a setup built but I'm still a n00b to all the AR stuff so I'm trying to research everything I need. Also, where did you get all the mags and how much were they?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually had bought two of them from this place. The owner who I had talked to quite a bit because I had been buying a bunch of stuff before the election called me up election night at 11:30 and told me he had two left and asked me if I wanted them ... I couldn't say no !! :oops::lol:

No wonder everybody is out of magpul mags, and here I thought it was because of barry's election :rolleyes:
Well to be fair to myself, I'd be ordering all of these magazines regardless of the election. I really wish I had more but I'm trying not to buy any more ... :twisted:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well to be fair to myself, I'd be ordering all of these magazines regardless of the election. I really wish I had more but I'm trying not to buy any more ... :twisted:
I guess that means you're not going to decide you've got too much and sell some of them to me:(

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really want more mags, too !!! I'm going to try to resist until the shortage cools off.

On a side note, anyone have experience with Accogs? I'd really like to pick one up for my new build. I'm trying to figure out which model to go with ...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
So THAT'S where the FDE MIAD went... jerk. I'm supposed to be the one workin on a FDE build! That's all so beautiful though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts