Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Plano and am looking to do the courses in the next month or so. Any recommendations??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Uhmm.. Bullet Trap in Plano? :p

They just opened up a Sunday class... I'd call ASAP, as it's a new class, and close to filled. It's THIS coming Sunday. Otherwise, it will be mid Janauary before a class is open.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uhmm.. Bullet Trap in Plano? :p

They just opened up a Sunday class... I'd call ASAP, as it's a new class, and close to filled. It's THIS coming Sunday. Otherwise, it will be mid Janauary before a class is open.
Oh, I know where that is. I'll be deer hunting in Uvalde this weekend so I won't beable to do a class. But I'll have to look into that, thanks.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I live in Plano and am looking to do the courses in the next month or so. Any recommendations??
The Bullet Trap is a great place and friendly staff, the only negative is if you take your course on Saturday or Sunday, you have to go back Monday evening for your Proficiency test and finger printing. This is a great facility and they tend to make the normally boring classes a little more interesting.

·
Registered
201 Posts
+1 for Bullet Trap. But I've never had to come back Monday to do the range qual. Always have done that the day of the class, even on weekends. HOWEVER, I do have to come back for printing.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
+1 for Bullet Trap. But I've never had to come back Monday to do the range qual. Always have done that the day of the class, even on weekends. HOWEVER, I do have to come back for printing.

The classes have grown so much ( around 50) per class I guess it was the only option. My class is there this weekend. I had my license for years, moved out of state and get to do the fun all over again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts