Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I use Wolf and Silver Bear mostly. If I need to use my local indoor range (brass only rule) I buy Fiocchi. Even though this stuff isn't corrosive it's still pretty darn dirty so don't let the gun sit around too long without being cleaned. I've found that it's a good idea to have pipe cleaners on hand to get in to the tighter spaces. If you've got a removable muzzle brake or flash hider take it off and clean out the threading then use a pipe cleaner to clean out the inside of it.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
I'll shoot anything. Even the corrosive milsurp stuff. I have a bunch of Yugo and something else. It's cheap as hell and has brass cases. It shots damn good too.

A little soap and water easily takes care of the corrosive salts. Then just do all your other usual cleaning and oiling.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I shoot Wolf military classic most of the time. When its not available its usually Tula or Silver Bear.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I run anything I can find through my SKS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our enemies are stocking up on ammo. That means less for us. 7.62X39 is raising in price as is most other calibers. The cheap ammo is still there, just in a fancier box with a higher price.Try "www.jgsales.com" They have about any kind of ammo you might need at a reasonable price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts