Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where do you buy your ammo and how much? (Glenview, IL)
(I was looking for a walmart that carries ammo but soon learned none of them near me does.)

or need a list of walmart stores that carry ammo

·
Registered
891 Posts
Get in your car and drive south until you hit route 161 . It goes from Allendale to E. St. Louis. You will then be out of "Chicago" and into "God's Country". We have gun shops and everything . Although Dick (emphasis on "Dick") Daley and Blago would love to change that. Probably won't matter much longer. The whole country is about to learn Chicago politics the hard way from Obumma.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
There is a Bass Pro north of you on 94. Other than that, you will find out the hard way that it will be hard to find and the prices will reflect it. J&R Shooting Sports in Aurora is a good place for guns/ammo/accessories and the range is nice. They are a few miles south of 88.

UB

·
Registered
293 Posts
There's a Wal-Wart in Wheeling, not that far from you. It's on Lake Cook Road a little east of Rte. 83. You could fly up Milwaukee Ave. to Lake Cook, then head west a couple of miles. They only carry WWB ammo, but it's still ammo and the prices are decent. Also- Dick's in Arlington Heights and Schaumburg carry Remington UMC. The former is on Palatine Rd. and Rand Rd.; latter is just south of Woodfield.

Chuck

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a Wal-Wart in Wheeling, not that far from you. It's on Lake Cook Road a little east of Rte. 83. You could fly up Milwaukee Ave. to Lake Cook, then head west a couple of miles. They only carry WWB ammo, but it's still ammo and the prices are decent. Also- Dick's in Arlington Heights and Schaumburg carry Remington UMC. The former is on Palatine Rd. and Rand Rd.; latter is just south of Woodfield.

Chuck
do u know any walmarts that sell "blazer brass" around me?

·
Registered
293 Posts
No, sorry. If you want Blazer Brass, you may have to go to Gander Mt., or to Megasports in Plainfield. The latter is a great gun store, but their ammo prices are a little high. Gander's ammo prices are flat out ridiculous.

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts