Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does every one go to get the best prices on desent, cheap plinking ammo? Dont bother telling me where to get good JHP's, Ive got all I hope I ever need. But I love to blow 100-200 rds in day at the range, that can get exspensive, throw me a bone and let everyone in on your secret place to buy! lol:cool:

These are the rounds I need : 40SW, 45ACP, 7.62x39, .22 rimfire

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Walmart or Cheaper than Dirt, are the places I frequent.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Usaammo.com bought reloaded 38 spl from them at $11 a box. I'll def buy more them

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
There are many good on line sources. Just make sure you check shipping cost vs local sales tax before ordering. Me, it's all about reloading. If you are shooting 1000rds/m, you shouldn't even be considering factory ammo, regardless of the "best price". You can reload for nearly half w/ better quality than the really cheap Russian crap.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
WWW.USAAMMO.COM - 45ACP FMJ is $0.32 per round. Come in boxes of 50 rounds, $319 for 1000 rounds.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I bought 5,000 rounds of CCI Blazer 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose from GlensOutdoors.com a few weeks ago for $149 shipped. PalmettoStateArmory.com also got some deals.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts