Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Been reading these forums for a few weeks to educated myself on XD's before I purchased one (my first gun ever). Picked up a used XDm 9mm 4.5 last night, and looking forward to taking it to the range for the first time.

Thanks to all for the great information on this site. I went in knowing I would be getting a great gun and that if I have any questions, I know you all will help me out.

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
Welcome to this great forum!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome from another central VA resident.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I shoot at Dominion also, nice guys there but yes the range could be cleaned up a bit. I've been wanting to try the one in Colonial Heights.

I also have a friend north of the city with a private range (haven't been there yet), wonder if its the same guy :?:

·
Banned
744 Posts
I shoot at Dominion also, nice guys there but yes the range could be cleaned up a bit. I've been wanting to try the one in Colonial Heights.

I also have a friend north of the city with a private range (haven't been there yet), wonder if its the same guy :?:
Yeah haven't been to that one in Colonial Heights
yet. With the price of gas on top of ammo....pshh please..Ill have to wait.

I don't man, if your real name is Joe I don't know if he knows anyone by that name. Stranger things have happened though.

·
Premium Member
21,383 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Spotsylvania...:)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome from Northern California!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts