·
Registered
9,135 Posts
AARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

it's masterof3g!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Gee, imagine finding him on a 10mm forum...lol. Leave him alone there so he stays put :wink: .

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
For whatever it's worth, I'm a memeber of that forum as well :) Thus the basis of my comment that I'll be interested in the new XD when it gets chambered in 10mm.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I hope Springfield does make a 5" 10mm.. just so Masterfog will shut the **** up! LOL

Raymond

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I have nothing against the 10mm, heck, I might end up owing one someday for hunting purposes. It just gets old seeing a referance to it n every single thread :wink: .

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I guess they aren't too excited about it on that forum. In two days only one reply:
:|

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
hobocircus said:
I guess they aren't too excited about it on that forum. In two days only one reply:
:|
It's a pretty dedicated group, much more narrowly focused than this forum. If it's not available, or soon to be available, or was available, in 10mm, there won't be much comment. Also, fewer members.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted it because IIRC the last time I seen him here he was talking about the "rusty croatian piece of crap" or something along those lines---NOW HE WANTS ONE?!?!

I found it while I was checking out the 10mm site and started laughing when I read it. Since he left here I have bought a 10mm, but by no means consider it the "be all, end all" caliber.

·
Registered
354 Posts
kpsks said:
I posted it because IIRC the last time I seen him here he was talking about the "rusty croatian piece of crap" or something along those lines---NOW HE WANTS ONE?!?!
that is exactly what I as thinking. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts