1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I'd like one in .44 Magnum :mrgreen:

·
Registered
647 Posts
You're joking, right? Who in their right mind would carry that thing for self defense????

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
I could see carrying one as a last ditch effort, two .22s could be a life saver

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
This guy should feel lucky if he's charge...once he's out of prison, he'll become one of the elite members of society, where the government makes sure you are protected at all times.

Seriously...he'll probably see the light somewhere down the road and figure out he might as well just be a criminal...he'll get treated better.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yeah, Me 2!!! Don't need a CHL as long as you hang your keys on the outside :) lol

EDIT: well, it least only in open carry land of the free AZ.....

I don't know the laws in your state but in most states if a cop found you with it you would be CHARGED with brandishing a firearm or CARRYING without a permit….
Some may say well I’ll not get caught…then why not carry a REAL GUN! Although I DON’T believe anyone should carry illegally.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I don't believe anyone should be required to obtain a permit to carry, but that's the world we live in.
This is where I draw my line. I think that people should be required to obtain a permit to carry concealed or open, and that the restrictions should be even tougher than they are now. You can cite all the statistics that you please, but I will always feel that it is too easy to obtain a permit.

·
Registered
29,588 Posts
This is where I draw my line. I think that people should be required to obtain a permit to carry concealed or open, and that the restrictions should be even tougher than they are now. You can cite all the statistics that you please, but I will always feel that it is too easy to obtain a permit.
Yep. Look at Vermont...the streets just RUN in blood.

Oops--that's maple syrup.

Don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of your feelings?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yep. Look at Vermont...the streets just RUN in blood.

Oops--that's maple syrup.

Don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of your feelings?
Yeah, I know the statistics "prove" otherwise...but I still contend that things are a bit different here in AZ than in NH or VT. I like "knowing" that CCWers are not felons. I know that felons still carry, but at least I can try and believe that they wont. Makes me feel safer. False sense of security? Maybe...but so are locks and alarm systems on doors right next to huge glass windows, but everyone seems to have these items and rely on them exclusively.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I know the statistics "prove" otherwise...but I still contend that things are a bit different here in AZ than in NH or VT. I like "knowing" that CCWers are not felons. I know that felons still carry, but at least I can try and believe that they wont. Makes me feel safer. False sense of security? Maybe...but so are locks and alarm systems on doors right next to huge glass windows, but everyone seems to have these items and rely on them exclusively.

+10!

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Felons don't use holsters, I started carrying in a holster so I don't look like one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts