Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given what some dealers have been charging for these things, this is by far the cheapest one I've seen:

New, Springfield Armory XDM 9mm. Match barrel : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Granted, his BuyNow is $590 (which still isn't bad), but there's NO reserve and if ya' time it just right, you boys (or girls) lookin' for that "deal" on an XDM 9 might make out just fine.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Thats a good deal. Last weekend at the gun show in Austin they were asking $699. I think alot of the pricing has do do with location & demand.
There were not very many "M" guns available at the show and I was there when they opened Sat morning. I found an XD sub-40 for $479 so I picked it up also. The show was packed with a ton of "Black" guns going out the door with cases of ammo & it was crazy with a line out the door. I just went in & took care of some business & it took me 2 hours to get out the door.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mcbrides in austin had them 599.00 black 645.00 bitone:cool:
Then that'd make mcbrides about $60 higher, since you'd still have to factor in sales tax.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I bought my bi-tone XDM 9mm for $625. The black was $599.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my Bi-Tone for $625 delivered and my dealer charged me $30 to receive it including background check. $655 out his door including tax and back ground check. I was happy with that. I love the gun.

·
Registered
21 Posts
$529 at Cabelas in Ft Worth, TX for my black XDm. My stainless was $629 bought there as well.
If you dont mind me asking, how long ago did you get yours for $529?
I called every where in DFW (except Cabelas must have slipped my mind)and the cheapest I found for the all black was $599 at bullet trap in Plano. Now Im kicking my self oh well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, how long ago did you get yours for $529?
I called every where in DFW (except Cabelas must have slipped my mind)and the cheapest I found for the all black was $599 at bullet trap in Plano. Now Im kicking my self oh well.

This was right before Thanksgiving. I bought a XDm bi-tone there for $629 and then I went back 2 days later I bought the black one for $529. I honestly think they priced it wrong and I even pointed that out but that is how it rang up. Got a free shirt too!

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
The Bass Pro by the house has them starting at.....$729.00!!! :shock:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts