Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase some Wilscon Combat mags. Who has the cheapest prices for them? I want cheap prices, but I don't want to deal with a company with poor customer service either.

Also, is the ETM magazines that much better than the standard 47D? Is it worth the few more dollars more?

It's for a Kimber Classic Custom full size 1911 if it matters. .45ACP of course :smile:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I would like to know too.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
i want to know too.

the cheapest i have found is on midwayusa.com

midwayusa.com also has chip mccormic mags on sale right now...pretty cheap...been thinking about picking up those instead.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
eyesopened huh... well, since it has happened before obviously... lol

Look into the Tripp Research Gen II Cobra Mags. They are better than the wilson combat mags.

The tripp mags have (the only in the business) CNC machined feed lips. Hybrid Followerd (Poly followers with a steel insert where the mag release catches the follower) and the best "Factory" springs (Chrome Silicon).

I do not work for Tripp Research nor am I affiliated with them but I am trying to get people to try out the best mags (In my opinion) out there.

Tripp Research, INC. The Official Homepage

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Ske1etor. I've been reading over at the m1911 forums and there is a lot of mention on the cobra mags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts