Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everywhere i look black pmags are out of stock.

anyone have a good place that has them in stock for a decent price?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
botac has them for 12.95 +10% off if you order them today. i just called and they said they have plenty of them in stock.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you go to the group buy section on the EE at ar15.com, they have a deal for black, non-window pmags for ~$11.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
botac has them for 12.95 +10% off if you order them today. i just called and they said they have plenty of them in stock.

I read some online reviews about botach.com and ALL of the were horrible. Apparently, even if they say stuff is in stock it really isn't. They're slow to ship, etc etc. I'd be very wary about buying from them if I were you guys...unless somebody on here has had good experiences with them...anybody?:confused:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I read some online reviews about botach.com and ALL of the were horrible. Apparently, even if they say stuff is in stock it really isn't. They're slow to ship, etc etc. I'd be very wary about buying from them if I were you guys...unless somebody on here has had good experiences with them...anybody?:confused:
i know in the past they had issues but in the last year i have ordered thousands of $$$ worth of stuff from them and always gotten it right away.

when i talked to them i was looking to ammend my order but was told it was already pulled and pending shipment and that it showed that it should go out later tonight,

my last purchase was actually an EoTech and GGG mount and lens covers I ordered it on a Friday got it the next wednesday. prior to that headed up a group buy on glock mags same results ordered them 1 day and got them within a week.

most of the time while looking for a re distributors reputatin all you will find is the bad. go back and look at the dates of those claims most of them are nearly two years old. it is my understanding that the company has under gone several key management postion changes.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I have gotten all of mine from AIM Surplus....gotta love $.01 shipping!
Aim is a great source for smaller orders especially with their .01 cent shipping, but at the price they are charging for 1 magazine with 1 cent shipping i am better off Using botac for the order i currently have.

i am fixing to place another order with them for almost $2k worth of Pmags the group buy we did got closed out a bit early. and we still had a lot of interest.

Not to mention i decided to order about extra 60 mags to take with me to the big gun show here next month and be a little capitalistic

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I dont mind, like I said in another thread, the closest gun store that Ill shop at is a good 45 minutes away. Id be paying taxes anyways. Any other place that Bactac that you know of?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I dont mind, like I said in another thread, the closest gun store that Ill shop at is a good 45 minutes away. Id be paying taxes anyways. Any other place that Bactac that you know of?
do a google search but your not going to find them cheaper

Oh and botacs 10% ends today tomorrow they will be $15

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
I hope AIM gets some 20 round pmag in i wantta try them out. See how they would work for home defense.
10 less rounds.....don't see how they would be an advantage for home defense. Now shooting off of a bipod would be a different story. :cool:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i know in the past they had issues but in the last year i have ordered thousands of $$$ worth of stuff from them and always gotten it right away.

when i talked to them i was looking to ammend my order but was told it was already pulled and pending shipment and that it showed that it should go out later tonight,

my last purchase was actually an EoTech and GGG mount and lens covers I ordered it on a Friday got it the next wednesday. prior to that headed up a group buy on glock mags same results ordered them 1 day and got them within a week.

most of the time while looking for a re distributors reputatin all you will find is the bad. go back and look at the dates of those claims most of them are nearly two years old. it is my understanding that the company has under gone several key management postion changes.

good to know!:)

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
I ordered a couple PMags and finally got out with them today.

My bolt wouldn't lock back on them. They feed ok, but no locky backy.

I'd had this problem with some metal mags, replaced the followers with the newest gen follower, problem went away.

And I can't replace the follower in the new PMags.

I'm rather disappointed in them.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
I ordered a couple PMags and finally got out with them today. Anyone want to buy them from me?

My bolt wouldn't lock back on them. They feed ok, but no locky backy.

I'd had this problem with some metal mags, replaced the followers with the newest gen follower, problem went away.

And I can't replace the follower in the new PMags.

I'm rather disappointed in them.

how many and how much? :cool:
first dibs

1 - 20 of 38 Posts