Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local paper had an article about gun sales today and said that Cheaper sold $101,000 in merchandise at their store, not online, the day after the election! Wow!

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Good Morning America had a story on TV this morning about the same thing.

Amazing stuff going on in Fort Worth.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Even though not cheaper than dirt doubled the price of their ammo. $62 for a 100 rnd wwb 40 s&W. What a joke.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Sheeple are in a panic.... they voted for Obama and now are in a panic about the 2nd A rights. Stupid.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
so i just read the arf.com thread

and i guess ctd are major advertisers and the thread is locked

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
We can be mad at CTD all we want. Just remember that there are people buying this stuff as an investment who plan on selling it for a 100% profit or more after an AWB is passed. We need to make sure they get pointed out as well.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Sheeple are in a panic.... they voted for Obama and now are in a panic about the 2nd A rights. Stupid.
McCain won nearly 50% of the popular vote I'd guess that it's these people in a panic buying frenzy just a though there

The electorial collage theroy needs revamping and nation wide standardization

The results of the election makes it seem like it was a land slide but states like Ca that do all or nothing with their electorial votes tend to skew the results

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
McCain won nearly 50% of the popular vote I'd guess that it's these people in a panic buying frenzy just a though there

The electorial collage theroy needs revamping and nation wide standardization

The results of the election makes it seem like it was a land slide but states like Ca that do all or nothing with their electorial votes tend to skew the results
Everyone but Nebraska does all-or-nothing with electoral votes. The republican primaries are the exact same way, all-or-nothing. The democratic primaries are like Nebraska; the state's delegates/electoral votes get divvied up in proportion to the popular vote. That's why Obama got the democratic nod, by the way; if they did all-or-nothing, Hilary would have been nominated.

And if the republicans went to a proportional system, then Huckabee would have had the nomination (and we probably wouldn't have heard of Palin).

So anyway, long story short, California isn't really to blame on this one.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Our local paper had an article about gun sales today and said that Cheaper sold $101,000 in merchandise at their store, not online, the day after the election! Wow!

Yeah my local news had a story on the same thing with the guns stores here. Every time I've been in my local shop over the past 2-3 weeks it has been busy.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Do NOT support CTD !!! We are going through a tough time as it is and they want to make out like bandits and benefit off of the situation while screwing the hand that feeds them. I can tell you what, I've bought things from CTD and didn't really recommend them before. Now, I'll make sure NO ONE I know EVER buys anything from them. In fact, I told about 20 people today who own guns to not shop there because of what they are doing !!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I work part time at a small shop and we've sold all the AR's we have and I talked to the owner of another shop that is a class III dealer. They are totally sold out of AR's and have had people coming in groves asking about the class III license process.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts