Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
There is no mention of maker...but heck, for that price it doesn't matter. I'm sure they'l hold up fairly well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea who makes them, I found the link on another forum, ordered 10 for my self and figured I would share the link. =]

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
just ordered a dozen. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
mine showed up yesterday. good deal

·
Registered
541 Posts
Will be interested to see how they perform. Its been my experience that you get what you pay for when it comes to magazines for the 1911 and have never had much luck with low end magazines from a reliability standpoint. More times than not, most would have to be relegated to the "range use only" pile and for me it became a matter of false ecomony,

For that reason, I try to buy only Wilson Combat magazines for my 1911's. Yes, they are expensive but can be counted on to be 100% reliable and last a long time plus Wilson stands behind them completely.

·
Super Moderator
3,140 Posts
Will be interested to see how they perform. Its been my experience that you get what you pay for when it comes to magazines for the 1911 and have never had much luck with low end magazines from a reliability standpoint. More times than not, most would have to be relegated to the "range use only" pile and for me it became a matter of false ecomony,

For that reason, I try to buy only Wilson Combat magazines for my 1911's. Yes, they are expensive but can be counted on to be 100% reliable and last a long time plus Wilson stands behind them completely.
The range was the first thing on my mind when I bought these, it's a pita to unload your wilsons and go practice and then load them all up again with your carry ammo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts