Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up. I just ordered some XD40 hi-cap SA mags from www.natchezss.com. They are the cheapest I've found on the internet (and in my area). They currently have XD40 and XD9 hi cap mags in stock. From what I understand the XD40 mags will work in your .357s as well. Anyway...they have them for $18.90 a piece. Most places I've looked have them priced at about $22-23. Shipping is kinda pricey (about $10 for 2 of them) but you can alleviate some of the shipping cost if you order other stuff. It was $11 for 2 mags, then I added a UM holster, and soft case and it only bumped up my shipping by a buck or so. Anyway...I've been having difficulty finding these in my area (and on the internet). Thought you guys would want to know.

Peace!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for the heads up but I am going to wait for Pistol-Gear.com he has helped me a lot in the past. His shipping is very reasonable and will offset any price difference.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just ordered two. I have had a request availability notice in since November. Got the e-mail 1/2 hour ago and purchased imediatly.

Finally I will have more than one mag.

·
Registered
442 Posts
How come replacement followers aren't available? I suppose maybe a new spring might be needed as well. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
23 Posts
benzo_1978 said:
Heads up. I just ordered some XD40 hi-cap SA mags from www.natchezss.com. They are the cheapest I've found on the internet (and in my area). They currently have XD40 and XD9 hi cap mags in stock. From what I understand the XD40 mags will work in your .357s as well. Anyway...they have them for $18.90 a piece. Most places I've looked have them priced at about $22-23. Shipping is kinda pricey (about $10 for 2 of them) but you can alleviate some of the shipping cost if you order other stuff. It was $11 for 2 mags, then I added a UM holster, and soft case and it only bumped up my shipping by a buck or so. Anyway...I've been having difficulty finding these in my area (and on the internet). Thought you guys would want to know.

Peace!
Don't want to rain on your parade but I bought two hi caps in the springfield box at Academy for $17 and change each plus tax. Says on the bottom of the basepad "Springfield Armory 9mm 15rd". It was all they had at the time but were expecting more in shortly.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Are you sure they are made by Springfield Armory. I just got off the phone with the Little Rock store and they said they are ProMag brand at the price you quoted. I'll take OEM any day over the ProMag.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't think they are promag. says they are SA. promag mags are 11 rounds. the SA mags are the only 12 round mags i've found on the market. no need to worry about raining on my parade. like i said $18.90 is the best price i've found for them (w/ availability). that's the key. I'm sure i could wait it out and find 'em cheaper somewhere else WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE. i would have preferred to buy from pistol-gear but i got ansy. anyway...needed a holster and gun case/mat as well so i ordered 'em all at once. get'em while thier hot...if you need 'em. if u can wait, i'm sure you can find a better deal (academy as mentioned above).

happy hunting!

:lol:

·
Registered
539 Posts
is there something wrong with the promags? Subpar in quality some how? ANyone have any problems with them? Reason i ask is because i'm a newb to shooting and was in the market for some more mags as well. Thanks in advance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts