Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I finally made a purchase of a used XD-9 SC with 2 mags and an XML for $399. I want to purchase an IWB holster for it. I only use the XML when it is at my bedside for things that go bump in the night, so it will not need to fit the light when being carried.

I was looking at the Uncle Mikes "In the Pants" holster at a gunshop today and didn't see one listed specifically for this firearm. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one of these for a subcompact and how it fit. Which model is a good fit for the SC? I checked their website and they don't list the SC as a choice for the xd :(

Also, I will hardly ever use the holster since it can only be used for out of state carry when I am not in Illinois. I guess I don't need anything super durable , just strong enough for occasional use.

Thanks.

BOB

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I like the looks and versatility of the "Tuck This". I also like the fact that it holds an extra mag. The price seems very resonable too :D

Leaving in an hour or so to go puts some rounds through the SC, hopefully it likes WWB because that is all I have :!:

BOB

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Uncle Mike's #15 fits well and costs about $10. Also very thin, so it doesn't add much thickness to an already wide pistol.

Peace,
D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts