Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
:shock: Just WOW! Getting ready for the next "crunch" hu? When you can unloaded 'em for $200 a whack.

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:shock: Just WOW! Getting ready for the next "crunch" hu? When you can unloaded 'em for $200 a whack.
Nope, all are dedicated for projects. I rarely do things like that. Just like ammo, buy it cheap, stack it deep.

·
Registered
229 Posts
darn, sold out and up to $39.99

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
einheit 13; Pick one out at random and do a lower build and let us know how good they are. Super price. Ain't modern tech grand? HB of CJ (old coot)
Andersons are great. i have assembled 2 on them already. I don't know if these will be blems or not, but other then the occasional fitting of the mag catch opening, they are really tight. I have compared my 2 to 6 others and that is the only flaw i can find. i have one blem that looks like wrapping tape was applied and caused some 'stripes' but I like function over looks anyway. They could be fuchsia and it wouldn't bother me. Well, i would paint it, but there are better places to spend $$$ on parts for an AR, like barrel, trigger, BCG...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts