Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all excited when I found a Yugo AK for $600 until I found out it was a Century. I have a knee jerk reaction to anything they make. Is it worth the money or should I just invest in a romainian or saiga?

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
i just bought one for $499. i love it!!!! Century has a bad rap for the WASR...the M70ab2 is awesome. if you can find one, get one! they are becoming rare.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what RPK means...but in the next twenty minutes I'm going to buy a century M72 yugo $599...a romainian $400, or a saiga $300. Want to snag one before they are all gone. If one of the cheaper ones works I'd be happy, but also don't mind spending the extra money if it's really worth it and it's not a century piece of junk

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
look up RPK - it's on the same lines as an m249 SAW - longer barrel...better for shooting prone. i have a WASR 10/63 also - i love it, but not as nice as a yugo.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just bought one today under $600 much nicer than my wasr 10/63 and I really like MY wasr 10/63. cant wait to go to the range:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! I've only been on here a few days, but the people here are great!

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
I found a Yugo RPK for the same prices as a ARS wasr....which is the better gun?

I would say yugo hands down, if you dont mind a longer barrel and heavier gun

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have a Yugo M70AB like the one above in the picture. Mine seems to work fine. I need to sight it in better. If you order one, see if you can buy the special sight-in tool also. They are about $5-20, depending on who is selling them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts