Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
21,874 Posts
Good story but horrible writing. "That's when the customer in the chair opened fire and emptied his automatic clip containing multiple rounds."

WTF is this?

·
Registered
791 Posts
a .40 caliber suprise!!! hahaha, lesson learned: dont f with east side barber shops is detroit...love it

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
AWESOME!!! Customer was wearing a Tactical Smock!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
They are still looking for a suspect that is described as a black male with scruffy hair between the ages of 22 and 30. They say he is six feet tall with a thin build and was wearing a white tee shirt and blue shorts.

This just in - 2nd suspect has blue shorts but with a large brown stain in the ...... um , crotch area :shock:

Good thing 2nd BG didn't have a weapon ..............

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Wow. That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever seen.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Great story. Glad everything worked out and thank you founding fathers for the 2nd amendment.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Good story but horrible writing. "That's when the customer in the chair opened fire and emptied his automatic clip containing multiple rounds."

WTF is this?
re-write by anti-gun editor with 3rd grade education.

Wow. That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever seen.
You kidding? That guy is a "Detroit PHD"!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
very nice, although i agree that the article was poorly written. i can't wait to get my CCW for reasons like this. lucky for me i live in AZ so i can carry concealed right now if i want to, but if something like this did happen it would be better to have a permit/training to back me up.

·
Registered
403 Posts

WTF is this?
Maybe there was a contest at the paper for who could pack the most gun related errors as possible into one sentence and this was the guy's entry.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts