Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else out there in Guilford county that have their permits might be able to help me out. I was wondering just how long it ACTUALLY takes around here. I put in for my permit April 27th. Im now 87 days out and still nothing in the mail- Im planning on calling by Wednesday if I don't see it in the mail. Anybody else have to wait the full 90 days or longer? Thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Not in Guildford County but rather Wake County and from what I hear they are taking the full 90 days. I'm just at a month and a half so still have a ways to go. At least you are right there at it.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Iredell county took about 30 or 40 days before I got my permit. The folks seemed quite pleased that I was getting my permit actually... :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
From another forum I frequest: Guilford usually takes the entire 90 days.

At least they will until December then I guess they will only have 45 days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well guys, its finally done. Got the call and picked it up yesterday morning. 97 days from submission to pickup for guilford county. Hope they won't be upset when I have to change the address because I have to move in a few weeks :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well guys, its finally done. Got the call and picked it up yesterday morning. 97 days from submission to pickup for guilford county. Hope they won't be upset when I have to change the address because I have to move in a few weeks :)
:confused::arrow:90 is the max I would call and ask them why they are exceeding the limit then contact the attorney generals office and lodge a complaint.:idea:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure- It was done and ready at 90 days but apparently still waiting for the sheriffs signature. Im just happy to have it now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm here in Davidson County......60 days and i got my.....must got lucky....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts