Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
i watched the video...made me laugh and feel sick at the same time.i laughed at the fact the robber didnt expect to encounter some return fire...and felt sick of the comments made by other temple students about having a carrying permit, and the fact that the news agency even said: "Students are not allowed to carry firearms on the campus of Temple University, a school spokesman told the newspaper" why even alude to that? this happened off campus so it really should have nothing to do with the school. but whats the crazy thing is the robber was freakin 15...

but ANYWAY good job by the permit holder.

·
Registered
642 Posts
glad he had something to protect himself. Did any of you check out the comments. one real big libtard talking on there. I just don't get the reasoning behind people thinking that less guns for good guys = less violence and crimes.

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
I put my 2 cents up there

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
So we're looking at an incident within about two blocks of university grounds.

Tell me again why it's a bad thing for legal CCW on campus? Would the twerp perp have stopped at the property line if he saw a worthy target on campus grounds?

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
So we're looking at an incident within about two blocks of university grounds.

Tell me again why it's a bad thing for legal CCW on campus? Would the twerp perp have stopped at the property line if he saw a worthy target on campus grounds?
Target rich environment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts