Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Well you can't beat a Crossbreed Supertuck, but don't know if they can accomodate the light. I would call or email Mark and ask....

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the XDm .40 3.8 with a Surefire X400 light/laser combo, and ravens concealment systems is where I ordered my holster from. They make them for your application as well. They are a little pricey, but you can make them from IWB to OWB carry just by purchasing the OWB belt loops, so for an extra $20 you have 2 holsters in one basically. Which is the route I went and the total was $119.97 shipped. The turn time is a downfall, as it is 16-18 weeks. I ordered mine on 3/7, so I don't have it yet to comment on, but read good reviews on them which is why I chose to go with them. Hope this helps

·
Registered
261 Posts
Personal Security Systems has a design similar to the Raven that will accommodate a weapon light and their wait isn't nearly as long.

There are holster makers out there who will make a custom leather holster for a handgun with light attached, but for the life of me I can't remember who I saw offering one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts