·
Registered
1,081 Posts
My favorite is the loop with standard following right behind it

Reactions: KAW

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I use the standard clip on my holster. I wear a black belt so a black clip is easily overlooked.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I currently am using the spring metal style.
They hold in place well but I have noticed that you can catch the the part sticking out on some things.
Depending on the shirt I wear, what seat I sit in etc.
I'm very cautious of this when driving my car with the leather seats.
Love the holster and function but I do have some loops on the way to give a try.

Thank you for chiming in.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wear the standard metal style that came with my Crossbreed. I almost never tuck when carrying, as my body type would never conceal under a tucked fitted shirt. I'm not really worried about anyone seeing my belt clips, most wouldn't notice the gun itself.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
On the few occasions I have to carry with a tucked in shirt, I carry in my Alien Gear with belt clips I got off of Ebay that are longer than normal belt clips. Most of the time when I carry my belt is covered with either an untucked shirt, or some other garment.

Normally I carry my XDs in a full kydex holster with a belt clip that is not tuckable. I just cover my belt and am good to go.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i like the loop style based on comfort compared to the metal spring style on my other holsters. the only problem I have with the loop style is that the leather is thick and the actual loop strap prints with my t-shirts more than the gun.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like spring steel clips but not the standard kind in the OP's pic. I like the ones that are a bit wider that also have a piece that wraps around the bottom of the belt. FIST, High Noon, Bell Charter Oak, UBG and Mitch Rosen all make IWB models with very strong steel clips that won't come off on the draw. I also like leather loops if they have Pull-the-Dot or similar snaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
I vote "loops" Most those dynoholsters are hard enough to remove with out taking your pants loose or down.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
I use a J clip on the front and the spring metal clip on the rear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts