Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, got my CCW class out of the way yesterday...county where I live says about 3 weeks for permit to arrive. In the mean time I have decided to steer away from my full size XDM .40 and the PT101P .40. I recently purchased a RIA 1911 .45 but have decided it to be a bit too large for comfortable carry as well, and not interested in using any of my revolvers for CC. Everything I have is too large framed for my comfort to carry. So...have decided on the S&W M&P .40 compact with a M-11 standard holster from Brigade Gun Leather...site sponsor here.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
M&P is a good gun, you'll like carrying and shooting it

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going with a hand made M-11 IWB holster from one of our site sponsors here, Brigade Gun Leather, for this S&W M&P .40 compact. Check out some of the pics of the work these guys do.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
Those holsters look pretty sweet, looks like you'll have a good setup

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just trying to find a decent belt to go with it now...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got the time to get my CCW application turned in Friday...:rolleyes: County Sheriff said they have to tell me 60 days but then quietly told me (confirming what I was previously told by instructor) that they have been running about 2 1/2 weeks!!! :) Not a bad wait!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts