Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else noticed cci blazer in the 9mm being sort of hardto find or short of supply??? around here central ohio its almost none 4 stores ive checked , fairly large suppliers have none , they say cci has slowed production of it or slowed shippments of it , some say possible because of iraq situation that the 9's are goin there ??? anymore else??/

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but shippin kills that price, i can get other brands around here for wwhat they cost with shipping, pmc around here goes for 499 and off brand bear for 535

·
Registered
50 Posts
One of the rangemasters yesterday was saying that CCI has STOPPED production on the Blazer line. Don't know if that is true, just what I heard.....

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
dark_syde99 said:
One of the rangemasters yesterday was saying that CCI has STOPPED production on the Blazer line. Don't know if that is true, just what I heard.....
It's a rumor that has been going around a while and I think it's false. I seem to remember someone presenting hard evidence at the high road that it's false but I don't remember what it was.

brad cook

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i havent been able for over 4 weeks to buy any , i thoughtthe new brass blazer was goin to fad out the aluminum brand but both dried up around here brass and alum.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
shaner said:
well i havent been able for over 4 weeks to buy any , i thoughtthe new brass blazer was goin to fad out the aluminum brand but both dried up around here brass and alum.
Last time I stopped by Academy they had Blazer on the shelf.

brad cook

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just ordered 5000 rnds 9mm cci blazer from natchez shooting supply.
it was 4.69 box /100 boxes ordered.
and shipping was like 37.00

making it .1012 cents a round. No taxes on the internet order.

As for the supply I have always been able to order from natchez over the past 2 years But i guess they could stop making it.

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hhmmmm i dont understand , they told me tonite that they cant get anymore 9mm in blazer, cci has stopped shippin it??iam callin the tomorrow

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
shaner said:
hhmmmm i dont understand , they told me tonite that they cant get anymore 9mm in blazer, cci has stopped shippin it??iam callin the tomorrow
Who told you that? Natchez?

It's BS. If they're not shipping it's only because they've run out. The stuff is really popular. It's still on CCI's website and it's in their 2005 catalog.

If you think the store is BSing you then just contact CCI and get it straight from the horse's mouth.

brad cook

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what iam goin to do today ,funny thing is 4 stores in my area dont have any,

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok,, the guy at cci says, they are changing over to the brass blazers alot more then aluminum because of walmart they decided to go the cci brass instead of alum, so there has been a few delays in shipping of the alum, blazers, sooo i guess the dealer wasint bullin me to bad, the 45 and 40, and 380's he said they have plenty in warehouse to cover the slow down but its the 9mm thats hurtin , so blame wally mart i guess, he said some of the larger distributers probobly have enough to cover alot of orders but they have been shipping a lot more of the speers lawman ammo to coverthe shortage

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hell ill give u my wife and if u take her ill give u the miller lite and a fith of bourbon ,, cause yu goin to need it

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well guys its oct and none of the place around here in ohio have any 9mm blazers as of yet????? oh they lookin around yur areas , the one place in columbus ohio had cci blazer bras now !!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The local Academy here in Lubbock, Tx has plenty of the aluminum 9mm on the shelf. Only $3.86 + tax / box. Not bad if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
shaner said:
has anyone else noticed cci blazer in the 9mm being sort of hardto find or short of supply??? around here central ohio its almost none 4 stores ive checked , fairly large suppliers have none , they say cci has slowed production of it or slowed shippments of it , some say possible because of iraq situation that the 9's are goin there ??? anymore else??/
Ammo suppliers are full of ****. I can get Blazer any day of the week for $3.96 a box, the least I have seen on the shelf is 5,000 rounds. Everytime I go in a store or to a gunshow they tell me how rare .223 ammo is, including wolf.

One guy even went so far as to tell me that Wolf was rare because the gov't was buying it all to use in iraq. :roll:

·
Premium Member
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those are both great prices , maybe ill have yu ship me a few , even when i could get it it was 499 -559

1 - 20 of 20 Posts