Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Get the "Answer" from Texas Gun Leather. Little bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I wear it with my .40 Tactical all day and it's very comfortable.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
R/T Performance said:
therooster said:
as of right now.. no.

they do not have an XD .45 gap to press the holster with.
But they will fit in the XD gear holster and james told me the frames where they same????
Am I wrong?? :shock:
thats because the XDgear holster is injected pollyeurothane(sp?), and its built for tollerances. the Comp Tac holsters are built to spec with kydex... its a much better holster.

and no they dont have one out for the XD.45 yet, i should know my roommate is the shop manager for Comp Tac.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My G-Code kydex holster, bought specifically for my .40 Service model, fits my .45 Serivce model equally as well. Based on that, I would think the same would be true for the Comp Tac.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
r0k awn said:
My G-Code kydex holster, bought specifically for my .40 Service model, fits my .45 Serivce model equally as well. Based on that, I would think the same would be true for the Comp Tac.
and they might have the same dimentions, i dont know. if they do then any .40 holster will work with the .45.

i'm just relaying what was told to me, and that was no.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could anyone confirm that the dimentions of the diffrent XD's are the same? I am currently leaning toward the 'Answer'

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Measured my 4" GAP and 5" Tac .40. With the exception if the 1" in length, they are within .02" in width on the frame and slide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts