Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD I made a trade for some hunting stuff and ended up with a brand new pair of Carhartt boots. They are size 10.5E, but are too big for me.

Here they are, as new, never worn.

This is from Carhartt's website: (model 3917)

Carhartt 6'' Insulated Waterproof Work Boot is part of the all new Carhartt Boot Line. Carhartt recognizes the importance of warmth and dryness on cold winter days and as a result they created the ultimate ''cold remedy.'' Available to select retailers, this 6'' Carhartt Work Boot showcases waterproof leather, Dri-Lex lining, watertight membrane and 400 Gram Thinsulate Lining to ensure dryness and warmth throughout the toughest work days. The oil/slip resistant polyurethane sole ensures stable footing, while the removable polyurethane footbed enhances comfort. When you're wearing Carhartt you're wearing a legend. Full Grain, Waterproof Leather. Direct Attach Welt Construction. Dri-Lex Lining. Removable PU Footbed. Texon Insole. Oil/Slip Resistant ATV PU Sole. Waterproof Membrane. 400 Gram Thinsulate Insulation

I've seen them for around $120 in stores, $80 on line plus shipping.

I'm looking for $50 plus shipping....so probably $60-65.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If they were 4.5 sizes bigger i'd be all over this!

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
I work for Carhartt,this is a good deal.I just bought a pair from Carhartt a few months ago and their good boots.Yours are too small for me or Id buy them from you at that price.BUMP.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are not steel toe, but in checking I see that they are wides. I edited the original post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts