Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I googled the company that makes it. They also make a bunch of explosive type stuff and mine field clearing tools. I think a company that specializes in that sort of things probably makes quality stuff:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I actually shot 3 of these through my 12 gauge over the Thanksgiving weekend. Care Shot is an interesting product...it is more of a field cleaning system, or a "tweener cleaner" in my opinion. It's good to use right after shooting if you don't have time to clean immediately.

It definitely does not replace a full clean, but it will prolong the amount of time in between cleanings. I hope this helps!

KC

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonder if they could make one for the 7.62x39 round so when you shoot corrosive ammo. Maybe it would help with the cleaning process a little quicker.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks man! I think I'll get some for my brother for Christmas. He never cleans his shotgun. lol I don't care if it's a gimmick.

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
Wonder if they could make one for the 7.62x39 round so when you shoot corrosive ammo. Maybe it would help with the cleaning process a little quicker.
That would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Highnoon...we are still waiting on your order! It's not too late for Christmas!
Oops, sorry...I forgot. I think his birthday's in January though. lol I didn't even start Christmas shopping until it was too late to order anything online.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts