Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so im looking into sending my XD for a trigger job but i want to know how long it will take & what do i need to ship to rich & how do i ship it ??

does the $135 include return shipping ?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I had Rich install Bo-mar's, refinish, and do a trigger job back in June. I had my blaster back in about 7 or 8 days but I'm sure it depends on his current work load. I sent it to him via FedEx priority overnight.

As Old School said, the best thing to do would be contact Rich directly for specifics. You definitely can't go wrong with Rich's work IMO.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I sent Rich my gun, then sent him an email the day it was going to be delivered to him, and went to work. Checked my email at work that night, and I don't know what time Fed-Ex dorpped it off, but I had an email that was sent at 5:30pm the day he receved the gun telling me it was done except for the finish, because I didn't tell him what color I wanted. The whole trip took about 10 days, but that was because I shipped it on the Friday befor the 4th of July, and just caught the turck before closing time, and Fed-Ex had it over both weekends because I wasn't going to pay more for Saturday delivery. I think if it wasn't for the holiday, and the weekend I would have gotten it back in less then a week.
I did pay shipping both ways.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you send the whole gun or just the lower half ??

what do you ship it in ??

How much was shipping ??

·
Registered
889 Posts
He needs the whole gun to do a trigger job, and I sent mine Fed-Ex 2nd day delivery, and that was about $20 I think. You can go to the Fed-Ex web site and they can tell you for sure.
I think he recomends Fed-Ex, and they might be the only ones that will ship a gun from a private party to a gunsmith and back.
Send Rich an email and he will answer all your questions.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forget if he is a member on here or not. anybody know ??

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Just got two back from Rich door to door in a week exzactly. Click his link in my sig and print a copy of his contacts contains his FFL# you will need it to ship.I have sent three ups ground less than 20 bucks each.You need to send the whole gun because he does some work their too and needs to test fire it to be sure everything is correct.
You will be thrilled when you get it back 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts