Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to sound like an unsolicited advertisement but here goes. I sent my XD 9 Tactical out via Fedex Thursday afternoon about 5:00 PM for a Trigger job. My instructions were "work your magic and make the pull as light as practical". When I returned from lunch today,Tuesday, my pistol was by my office door. Incredable turnaround time. I was excited to get home to see how it felt. The transformation was just as incredable as the turn around time. The trigger safety now comprises most of the take up. The break is light and predictable. The reset is about a 1/4 of an inch.

It's not a 1911 trigger, but it sure is a different animal than it used to be. I wont be able to shoot it until the 17th but I'll let you know then if it helps my score at IDPA.
Mike

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thats it!
I'm sold..
Rich "Pam" is coming your way after Christmas.. Work your magic on her..

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Hrdluck13 said:
Thats it!
I'm sold..
Rich "Pam" is coming your way after Christmas.. Work your magic on her..
Pam? :?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Pam is my XD.357 sig's nickname.......Dont tell me you dont name your guns ????

·
Registered
285 Posts
+2 on Canyon Creek and Rich's trigger jobs. I love the trigger on my XD now.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Hrdluck13 said:
Pam is my XD.357 sig's nickname.......Dont tell me you dont name your guns ????
OK?...I won't tell ya... :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'd love to know what Frenchy named his HS. :shock:

Sounds like someone needs to make the "Do you name your XD? and if so what is her name?" poll out there. :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
SLYDER said:
I'd love to know what Frenchy named his HS. :shock:

Sounds like someone needs to make the "Do you name your XD? and if so what is her name?" poll out there. :lol:
Well, there is a precedent:
From Full Metal Jacket. R. Lee Ermy as Sgt. Hartman:

"Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only p*ssy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. "

:lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good O' R. Lee, love that guy. Looked at his bio afew weeks back, and hard to believe he's been in 75 movies!! His G/Sgt rank is honorary, as actually when they forced discharged him from the USMC, he was just a S/Sgt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts