Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday I hit the 1k round mark w/ the Production ready pistol I bought from Rich in April. I know this because I finally ran out of my Geco ammo and had to finish the day on UMC.

The celebration of the 1k round mark was marked by me shooting a perfect 16 target shoothouse stage at the USPSA match in Milford Ohio sunday. 32 rounds down range, 32 alphas. Had to be the gun/ammo combo cuz I ain't that good, and as all the karma drawings here since I've joined can attest to, not that lucky either. Daveofspades was there to watch this momentus turn of events, then I had to switch to UMC after that stage to shoot a classifier and promptly screwed the pooch by having 2 misses into hardcover sections of the target.

The gun has run literally flawlessly for about 1100 rounds now and is still butter smooth. I mentioned a little while back I would end up selling pistols for Rich, well, one of the guys in my Tues. night league ended up buying a xd40 tactical from him set up like mine and got it in just in time to go shoot the Kentucky State match (oddly enough held in Indiana). I guess he likes it, I just got off the phone w/ him and he says it ran flawless for him. Another guy who won an XD at a local match is apparently sending his off for the whole treatment as well. Not to mention 3 guys local, either have or are going to be sending their guns off to him for trigger work. If you haven't had him go through yours, don't shoot someone's that has been through his hands because then you too will be putting purchases on hold till you can afford some of his custom work.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
One of mine will be up the Creek eventually. All in due time!
Bad thing that troubles me is savin up the money for the trigger work.....or usin the money to put another XD in layaway.
I've gotta do somethin bout this addiction guys....I can't seem to find a fix.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear we missed it. Some crap came up this pas weekend and we were unable to make it :cry:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
FatMatt1981 said:
One of mine will be up the Creek eventually. All in due time!
Bad thing that troubles me is savin up the money for the trigger work.....or usin the money to put another XD in layaway.
I've gotta do somethin bout this addiction guys....I can't seem to find a fix.
Tell me about it those two sc in the trading post keep calling my name :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts