Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Id go bi tone... less maintenance and looks bad a$$!

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I like Black guns, something about carrying a black gun makes me think I am stealth. But for a range shooter I would consider a Bi-tone, ordered a 5.25 in Bi-tone the other day. You can't go wrong, both look great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My thoughts on the subject are for carry all black, accidental exposures, at least i think, would be more likely to go unnoticed even though we all do our best to avoid them (I believe there was a whole thread on those Oh S*** thats right im carrying moments). Otherwise its personal preference and i personally have all black on all my handguns.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Mine is black, but I wanted the OD bi-tone. The deal on the black was too good to pass on.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm a fan of the bi-tone myself. But I did spot the OD/Black combo and I think that looks pretty slick. Not too big on the OD/stainless though.
Oh, black for sure. Don't like the stainless in any combo. Defeats the purpose of the DE, OD, or black, IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Mine is black, but I wanted the OD bi-tone. The deal on the black was too good to pass on.
Oh, black for sure. Don't like the stainless in any combo. Defeats the purpose of the DE, OD, or black, IMO.
Arnt you contradicting yourself?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts