Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start on my AR and want to buy the upper as well as some other parts. Who do you guys recommend? I am looking for a Colt kit and can not seem to locate one. I see that Atlantic has a complete Colt AR 6920 but I am not allowed to buy a Firearm or Lower Serial part until I get my green card.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the links. The Delton kits seem to be a good value but I want a Colt kit because they are the best and is what the US Military uses. Colt is also highly recommended by Mvician.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Thank you all for the links. The Delton kits seem to be a good value but I want a Colt kit because they are the best and is what the US Military uses. Colt is also highly recommended by Mvician.

NOthing wrong with Colt but there are many many others out there that are just as good. Dont sip too much Kool Aid even if it is the flavor your hero drinks. :wink:

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NOthing wrong with Colt but there are many many others out there that are just as good. Dont sip too much Kool Aid even if it is the flavor your hero drinks. :wink:
It is not only him, I have found links to other forums too and they too say Colt is the best.

What does "sipping kool-aid" mean?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
It is not only him, I have found links to other forums too and they too say Colt is the best.

What does "sipping kool-aid" mean?
I am pretty sure you know exactly what it means :p

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Since you already got what you needed, why try to bring mvician into this? Grow up.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
He has built a lot of AR's and has a lot of nice looking guns. I wanted to consult an expert in the area.
Around another 60 posts more and threads like this won't be needed. If mvician is your expert than you can private message him all you'd like. If you get a response that will be a different store.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Around another 60 posts more and threads like this won't be needed. If mvician is your expert than you can private message him all you'd like. If you get a response that will be a different store.
I will private message him for more input. What kind of AR do you have?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
The assumption that a Colt kit is "the best" is an absurd conclusion. I was about to make some recommendations, but feel that I'd just be whizzing in the wind. :rolleyes::cool:

·
Banned
1,082 Posts

I don't see any difference in what that guy is doing vs. the guys who flat out post their praise and thanks all over the place by starting a thread just to thank Mike.

However, I do agree that he seems to be bringing him up a lot, maybe it's not just a love of his guns that he likes, but something else....

Hee hee! Jokes!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts