Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, if the rest of ya'all can do it, how about a California count :D

I am on the eastern fringe of the I. E. (Inland Empire) off the 10 fwy.

.............who else is living in this "great" state where we can sleep well at night knowing that my law abiding neighbor can't have an assualt weapon and the stranger in the van outside casing my house at 1 am can........... :p

·
Registered
85 Posts
I guess we're officially in the same state, although when you live in a looney bin like San Francisco, you tend to get tunnel vision.

I was just down in SoCal. What is up with the traffic? It took me close to 5 hours to drive from Orange County out to 29 Palms, and it wasn't even rush hour.

How do you live like that?

·
Registered
768 Posts
bout half the time

·
Registered
293 Posts
San Diego here and I believe this may be the only big city in California that doesn't suck + we now have a championship football team with the Chargers winning the AFC West today!

By the way, just thought I'd pass along that it's a beautiful 78 degree sunny day with 8 foot surf & lots of hot women at the beach, hope the rest of you enjoy the cold 8)

Oh yea by my count, I'm #9, go figure :shock:

·
Registered
821 Posts
skygun9 said:
San Diego here and I believe this may be the only big city in California that doesn't suck + we now have a championship football team with the Chargers winning the AFC West today!

By the way, just thought I'd pass along that it's a beautiful 78 degree sunny day with 8 foot surf & lots of hot women at the beach, hope the rest of you enjoy the cold 8)
LOL. I`d rather be at the beach.
Its foggy,cold, and stinky here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Poor Guys..... I grew up in CA, so I know what ya'll are going through. I just thought I'd chime in here since I'm still technically a resident in CA. Luckily I got stationed up here in Oregon, one of the beautiful "Shall Issue" states when it comes to concealed weapons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in OC.
OC to 29 Palms in 5 hours.
How about Pala Alto to Vallejo? That one takes a while.
I ran a route for a while that took me between Pala Alto and Sacramento round trip everyday.
Just not sure where the traffic is worse.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, 15 so far!

Traffic does suck in So Cal. It is only gitten worse in my area. The fields are now filling with houses..................

Some day, Arizona or Idaho will be my new home...........

1 - 20 of 79 Posts