Springfield XD Forum banner

(CA) WTS Custom Sharkskin Pocket Holster for S&W J frame (442, 642)

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Bycyclist 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW CUSTOM SHARKSKIN POCKET HOLSTER FOR S&W J FRAME - FIXED BLADE SIGHTS ONLY (models 442, 642)

Great for backup carry!

**MY MISTAKE IS YOUR GAIN. THIS IS A TOP QUALITY CUSTOM HOLSTER THAT I THOUGHT WOULD FIT MY M&P340 W/ XS SIGHTS - WHICH IT DOES NOT - BUT IT DOES FIT STANDARD J FRAME SIGHTS** VERY WELL MADE, I WOULD DEFINITELY KEEP IF IT FIT MY REVOLVER!!

This sale is for a handmade real black shark skin front right pocket holster for the Smith & Wesson J Frame revolver model handguns.
This holster is constructed from 7oz rough out leather on the inside and real authentic black shark skin on the outside. This was done to make the holster a little thicker, and allow for a lifetime of use. This holster includes a thumb push off which allows the user to push the holster away while in the pocket, leaving the holster in the pocket. The holster has been hand sewn and two rivets installed to make sure that the holster stays rigid and does not wear out.

• This holster is a right hand model, and is designed to be carried in the front pocket
  • This holster has been wet molded over a period of time and has carving in the holster to insure proper fit, and a fit that will last.

Asking $35 shipped - pm if interested, thanks for looking.

note: I bought this on ebay from a custom holster mfg - NEVER have I EVER dealt with a custom mfg who did NOT stand behind his product and accept returns for misfits - except for this ebay guy. I would strongly recommend if you ever buy from a custom mfg., stay with the reputable ones that fully stand behind their product (Crossbreed, Tucker, Tennessee, Raven, Mika, etc.) and not with folks that do NOT offer a trial. You'll end up wasting money.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.