Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
build hit however you want and install a bullet button to make it legal then order some magpul 10/30 round mags

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
<crickets>

No ARs in CA?

Not surprised.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
build hit however you want and install a bullet button to make it legal then order some magpul 10/30 round mags
don't want to get this threat off topic, but what exactly is a bullet button?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
don't want to get this threat off topic, but what exactly is a bullet button?

A button that uses the nose of a bullet to be depressed. Hence needing a "tool" to disconnect the magazine. Making it a fixed magazine.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Sorry bro, saving up for my lowers. Got the wifes approval. Been working over time to sack away some cash. AR's are minimal here, but people do have them. One of the guys I know has one is away right now. But I'll bet he posts when he gets back.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the wifes approval as well... Just said I had to buy a lower for now which shouldnt be no more than $300 complete at the most. Forgot to mention I still need an upper and BIS and mags and eotech sight etc ;)

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Got the wifes approval as well... Just said I had to buy a lower for now which shouldnt be no more than $300 complete at the most. Forgot to mention I still need an upper and BIS and mags and eotech sight etc ;)

Hey lower is a start. That's the only thing you have to license. Once you got that, your safe.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Here's mine. I didn't put the mag in, but I have a 10/30. Not a Magpul though! I need one of them!

CMMG Lower, LPK, and Flat-top Upper! Magpul CTR. Bullet Button, although I am switching that out soon, due to alot of noise about it's questionable legality. Hopefully gonna get one of them Vortex Optics strike fires.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here's mine...

The rails are DD Omega 7, the mag is 10/30.

THIS WAS BEFORE....

TWO NEW LOWERS...CMMG and Stag. Started on the CMMG First...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow how I love em Daniel Defense rails :-D Totally transforms the look of it into such an awesome piece! Very nice pix!!

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Watch out, I'm about to win this thread. Not pictured with Magpul 10/30 mag that makes it functional. Was dinging steel at 400 yds. last Sunday.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Sweeet 8) Which sights are those? How well do they hold for u?
YHM front and rear (A1 style rear). BEFORE the locktite, the front shot loose on me (I'm talking 1/2 turn more and you could remove the sight) and was STILL able to ding 125 yds. freehand standing.:cool: I have yet to shoot it since the Locktitation (indeed, that is the correct term:p) Was also able to get in on some 400 yd. action. I have to admit, I didn't know what flat shooting meant until I shot my rifle. Only about a one foot est. drop from 125 to 400. Great sights overall. I haven't used any others, so I don't have a way to compare. I'm satisfied.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Watch out, I'm about to win this thread. Not pictured with Magpul 10/30 mag that makes it functional. Was dinging steel at 400 yds. last Sunday.

I really dig the rifle lenght rails on a carbine barrel. I think All mine are gonna be outfitted with rifle length rails.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts