Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not great pics, but what I could grab off the drive easily. She has grown a much better VFG since these pics among a few other changes... I'll try to get some better ones soon.

Decent light/detail:

Crappy light on these but they show the whole setup:

A few more in varying light outdoors and indoors to show how FG can 'shift' colors:

Pic above includes a USGI D&H grey teflon mag with OD Ranger plate.

the two pics directly above were a few quick shots early into the house repainting fun...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is 1024p width small enough? I was tired as hell when I originally posted/forgot to shrink 'em - can even take one in better light today if ya like.

Nice, just resize the damn pictures !!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Don't apologize for the lighting. You should see my pictures :oops:

Nice looking rifle there :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks Hinge for the pics. I'm liking the FG better than the OD. Think that is what I'll be doing to the new MP15T in a few weeks.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you guys like the foliage peashooter, I either use FG or black on ARs. That new OD frame/black slide XDM sure looks sweet though.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
56k? Psh, I downloaded this on my 3G iphone fine.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally the pics were a lot larger & I forgot to fix the title when I shrank them - doh!

56k? Psh, I downloaded this on my 3G iphone fine.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Originally the pics were a lot larger & I forgot to fix the title when I shrank them - doh!
I was at work when you first put them up. And I used my iPhone.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet, I'm jealous :mrgreen: I wish I could find the rest of the FG pics I had on the other disk - I'll add them if they are in the directory currently under perusal.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Beautiful gun. Now I am totally confused on what I should put on my AR. I was going to go with olive drab, because the foliage looked real minty in other pictures I've seen. But your pics look exactly like what I want. Do you have any pics of the entire rifle in good light?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really need to take fresh pics as she has changed a bit (improved). I'll add a few pics at the top of the page and hopefully the varying light will show the 'color shifting' properties of the FG. I hope tomorrow is sunny...

Beautiful gun. Now I am totally confused on what I should put on my AR. I was going to go with olive drab, because the foliage looked real minty in other pictures I've seen. But your pics look exactly like what I want. Do you have any pics of the entire rifle in good light?

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Nice. I think I will go Foliage Green, the OD is a little darker than I wanted. Thanks for solving my problem, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts