Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What am I missing here? I want the 9 round mag w/ slim sleeve that shipped with the XDE.

Springfield doesn't have them on their website. The XDS ones sleeve is too big.

Is the part number XDE09091?

·
Registered
221 Posts
They may not have them on the website yet because they are part of the Gear Up Promotion. If you singed up, you will get two more 9 round mags and two more 8 round mags. I think that once the Gear Up Promotion mags are shipped out, they will start selling them on line. Not sure about the part number though.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Unless a survivalist or hoarder, six mags is really more than enough for home, range, and carry use. No need to buy more.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Glad I could help. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
+1 op

I too cannot find XDE-specific sleeves for my 9rnd mags.

Part of the value prop of purchasing the XDE was the ability to share mags with my XDS. Not being able to find these new sleeves is a super bummer.

I have 5 total 9rnd mags between the 2 guns; however, I can only comfortably use 1 of them with the XDE (the one that came with it) due to the custom sleeve that is smaller and contoured differently than the slimmest size available for XDS-branded mags (specifically the one that comes in 8rnd packaging).

I'm going to reach out to Springfield directly to request / offer to purchase them. Cheers

·
Registered
395 Posts
What happened with buds? They always gave good prices and service and have hard to find items...if they are anti-2A in any way and didn't repent then screw them though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just poor customer service if any, super slow and notorious for listing out of stock items as in stock. I am in the small percentage of disgruntled customers and delight in the opportunity to say so how I am displeased and at the same time provide an arguably better, and by better I mean cheaper and faster, alternative.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Have never dealt with Bud's but have friends who have and they have always been pleased with the prices and services.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts